Thursday, December 14, 2006

Finding the write time to Blog.....

I have been positively rubbish with the Blog recently....However, i have many valid excuses.

I am in the process of moving house (from my treatment room bedroom to a proper house in Brixton)

We have had two Christmas parties to organise. Last night i created and hosted the entratainment for 35 families. Some really good community engagement which made all the hard work worthwhile.

When not part of an orgnaising committee i'm handing out flyers in the local neighbourhoods to advertise our Carole's by Candelight service or dressing up as Santa Claus.

Also, i'm home a week on Friday and i hope that face to face i can tell the people who read this what i'm doing.... Special mention to Todd Whiteford and Garry Weir who have complained about my lack of Blogging. Apologies to them. I'm just finding it hard to write around this crazy time of year called christmas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey nelson, was surfing the web on a film shoot and i saw yours.

Wow, is it amazing?

Yes, it is!

Do i like it?

DO i (ever)

If you'd like to meet up I'll be in brixton on a film shoot next saturday. I hope you won't have gone back by then...

Kisses

Scarly jojo

That Hideous Man said...

No time to blog? Excuses, excuses! What about your public?