Thursday, September 28, 2006

Internet non-access

Things have been hectic this first week. i have met so many new people both in the community and working with Oasis. It's good but at times tiring mainly becuase i'm trying to develop some of those meetings into frienships. Internet access has also been something i've lacked so it's not been easy to write up my Blog. However, this will change as time goes on and our office goes from a large unused space to a buzzing,thriving, internet blogging, working environment. Currently we're doing the prep work to paint our office (i've mastered the skill of polyfilla). I've had a few requests for my address and so i thought i would post it here.

Mr Andrew M Nelson
1a Kennington Road
Lambeth
London
SE1 7QP

I'm glad to report that up until now nothing funny has happened to me. However, I realise that this doesn't make for good blog reading. Well, i think my grammar must be quite humerous at times (this is rushed you know).....

No comments: