Monday, September 04, 2006

Not started quite yet

I was really keen to get this Blog up and running before i left for London. So now it's working i'm well pleased. I don't enter London until the 22nd September therefore there won't be much to read until around the end of the month when the work/fun/disco has commenced. On the 11th of September i will carry out some basic training at Leicester University. The training will involve aquiring some of the basic skills neccessary to exist in London e.g. black belt kung fu, how to boil and egg in 1min and 30 seconds and how to eat healthily in the wild. This training will last five days. I am returning to Perth on the 15th September and will leave for London on the 22nd. I hope that over the coming year this Blog will offer an insight into my work but also at times be a source of entertainment. I have no problem talking about the funny things that happen to me. So watch out for many blog entries featuring 'the funny things that happened to Andrew'.

No comments: