Thursday, March 15, 2007

If i wanted to document my day i'd show you my diary....

Just wanted to quickly reply to a comment left on my last post. I've not had any Blog abuse yet but i feel that this comment verged on abusive.

I would like to think that no friend of mine would ever use the word 'retard' especially when describing someone. I find even using this word within my Blog offensive and would like to point out that if this word is so readily used within someones vocabulary then they are a danger to the peace that we crave within society.

The comment also pointed out that i "did nothing today" when i actually got ink on my face and observed London in the sun. If this Blog was just about work then i don't think it would do my year in London justice. Much of my experiences happen outside of a working environment and it is these i care to write about. Also, I promised right back at the start of this Blog that i would include stories about 'the embarrassing things that happened to Andrew'. These incidents happen rarely and so i tend to document them when they do.

I would encourage 'anonymous' to read this Blog with an open mind and hopefully think more carefully before posting a comment with such abusive intent. Or i would ask that 'anonymous' be a little braver with their comments and at least give themselves a name so that i can respond. I would gratefully appreciate peoples comments in response to what 'anonymous said'. Thank you Suzie for already doing this.

1 comment:

That Hideous Man said...

"Anonymous" probably stayed anonymous because they were just trying to wind you up with their ill-judged posting.

Ignore them - they'll probably go away if they don't get the reaction they want.